Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electronics sales this weekend - tv needed

• 31-05-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭

where do people in wicklow go for the bargain when chosing a tv screen?
    need one :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

where do people in wicklow go for the bargain when chosing a tv screen?
    need one :)

Well if u go to power city haggle with them. U will nearly always get a discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Buy online. Almost always cheaper, IMO.

Richer Sounds have boardsie specials on TVs at the moment. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1105

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

haggle in power city! i never KNEW that, and i have haggled elsewhere, absolutely never thought of doing this in that there place!

sale on at Power City in the NOggin. here goes -
    Samsung 32" E299.95 - wall bracket not included - E34.95
    Samsung 26" E379.95 more expensive than the 32" and not in the sale.
    Walker 32" E249.95
    Walker 26" E199.95
    and the link given to me whom i rang before travelling over to Power City is as follows:

LG M2762D 27" E240 with E13 for delivery.
    LG26 CS460 26" E250 with E13 for delivery.
    one of the two above does not 'do' well in the ROI when it comes to reception and picking up signal, i thinks its the 27"

i think for the bit extra the power city 32" in this bank holiday sale (reduced by E70) might be the way to go, what do you think?
    the bracket price is a bit steep, wonder would a small shelf instead be better. but wouldnt look that neat but cheaper i think, only think!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Power City have a store on the Boghall Road in Bray also. (just in case you were unaware)

• Advertisement

telly bought!!! :) powercity boghall road! thanks

Advertisement