Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Story

Options
  • 31-05-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Charlie is a traveling salesman. Has been for years. Does inside sales and has to travel in the Southeast a ton, like 15-20 days a month. He is also absolutely unhinged in what hinders him. No restraint. Charlie is a little white guy, from the South, and from a quiet rural setting. We all went to a slightly redneck highschool.

He used to (when we were younger) drive mostly in the interstate passing lane, with a sign in the right-hand passenger window (hand-written) that says "ORAL SEX?" Did this for years with remarkable and at times disgusting results. He's done older women, morbidly obese women, rednecks, housewives, you name it. He even (different story, but two of my buddies witnessed both of these) did a midget prostitute once, and over in NC did a prostitute with Down Syndrome (yes, I know the legalities, this was early 90s).

One day he is cruising down the interstate, trusty sign on display, in middle of nowhere Virginia, mid afternoon, and slowly passes a big Buick. Immediately the Buick speeds up to match his speed. Big (I'm talking Orca fat) black woman in a wig is smiling and laughing at him. Again, he does this often and can pick up on signals quickly. He eases in front of her and drives for 20 minutes to the next rest stop.

Charlie pulls off and parks, and without hesitation (she parks next to him) walks over to her car, grabs her hand as she gets out, and walks the stranger around behind the interstate rest stop bathrooms. At 2 in the afternoon. Daylight. The 40 year old fat black lady doesn't hesitate. She pulls down her pants, and exposes immediately that she is on the rag. Blood everywhere. Only she is not on a rag. She has a stack of MCDONALDS NAPKINS in her giant panties catching the blood. I **** you not, a stack of napkins with the McDonalds logo on them, bloody as hell.

First time we heard this story...at this point my buddy Cameron yells, "Hellfire, did you get in your car and RUN?" Charlie, calm and with full seriousness, says "No way, man, I got up on that ****." He goes into detail how she put her hands on the outside wall of the restroom and he does her from behind. They finish up, get back in their vehicles, and go on with their days.

It's been 20 years ago this summer that we graduated. No joke, just this afternoon, a buddy of mine referred to Charlie as "Rest Stop Love."
    tl;dr, My buddy screwed a fat stranger who had McDonald's napkins in her panties to catch period blood.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I can copy and paste too.
    No more threads for a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement