Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV installer

Options
  • 31-05-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a CCtv installer in Louth area, also any idea of the cost range of say 4 cameras wired etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Jim Reilly Full View security are good. The company is moving into Murphys TV in Crosslanes, Drogheda (near the hospital) at the minute.

http://www.build.ie/company_466882.htm

Sorry I've no idea about prices they put in cameras for a relation of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Only one I know is TAS in Drogheda

http://www.telsys.ie/

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Moran CCTV or similar are based in Dundalk.

The other option for you is to buy good cameras online and have a tv installer or similar put them in for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kk7

Try Barcall. Did the job for me a few months ago. 2 days work and great backup service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zimcos

Depends on your request, there are on the market some CCTV Kit Systems that do not require any engineers. I would recommend to take a look at them. You can find them at BestCCTVprices.co.uk.

We are a Security company, but seems that this systems are quite easy to be installed even by somebody who doesn't know anything about CCTV. They will offer you support by the phone and you will save some money. :))

Kind regards,
    Cosmin Gheorghe
    ZimCos Ltd
    Audio Visual & Security Expertise

• Advertisement
Advertisement