Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ting Tings - Academy 20/06/12 - Canceled

Options
  • 31-05-2012 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

For the ones who purchased offline and might not have received the email from Ticketmaster today: Bad news. :(
    THE TING TINGS
    ACADEMY

20-JUNE-2012
    Cancelled

Due to unforeseen circumstances the THE TING TINGS performance on 20-JUNE-2012 at THE ACADEMY has been cancelled.

Customers who purchased their tickets from an outlet can obtain a refund by returning their tickets to the point of purchase.

If you have purchased your tickets via phone or Internet, a refund will be sent back to the card that ws used in the transaction. The refund should appear within 3-5 working days

If you have any further queries please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service on 0818 903 001 or 0844 847 2455 (please select option 5 when prompted) if calling from Northern Ireland Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 6pm.

Please have your order number and credit/laser card ready when calling.
    On behalf of the artist and the promoter we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    I only found a thread to their 2007 show, so I started a new one.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055177574

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

first album was amazing. real shame they failed to follow it up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

The unforeseen circumstances of no one buying a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

PeterTwo wrote: »
    The unforeseen circumstances of no one buying a ticket.

they cancelled two more concerts in UK as well.
    Maybe it's not just poor ticket sales???

Anyway, that's 21 euros for me to invest to another concert.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭O'Doodle

That's a shame. I really liked the Ting Tings.

Advertisement