Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beanies and peanut Kit Kat bar

Options
  • 31-05-2012 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know can you still get beanies?
    I mostly recal them from easter eggs but i thought they were sold in shops too? they are like smarties but nicer :)

and

I cannot find a peanut kit kat bar anywhere, I think they are limited edition, but all I can ever find is empty boxes on shop stands.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Do you mean peanut butter Kit Kat Chunky? That one was the winner of the recent promotion Nestle had to introduce a different flavour as a permanent fixture, so it's not a limited edition and I guess it should start to appear as a constant in the Kit Kat line up!

Never heard of Beanies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

yes the chunky bar
    My other half was looking for one, after searching high and low I didnt find one! after looking for them, I want to see what the deal is.
    I'd like to try the orange and white chocolate one too, are they not going to be available? I never saw any of them :)

Yep, I imagine the other varieties (white chocolate, double chocolate, orange) are gone forever (or at least until the next promotion), since they were all Losers!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I saw the peanut butter kit kats in a eurospar in limerick yesterday. I'm sure they'll appear in your local soon. Ask behind the counter, maybe they are deciding whether to order it in or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

MarkR wrote: »
    I saw the peanut butter kit kats in a eurospar in limerick yesterday. I'm sure they'll appear in your local soon. Ask behind the counter, maybe they are deciding whether to order hold onto them for themselves it in or and not release them to the public.

limerick, Im on the other side of the country, :eek::D

• Advertisement

Merch wrote: »
    limerick, Im on the other side of the country, :eek::D
    Ah, but sure 'tis a small country!

But really I'd imagine you'll probably start seeing them more and more.

Advertisement