Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Andreas thread

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Music never gets old, just a little....dusty.

You're on The Dust.

K-DST

Trying to get 100% in this before GTAV comes out, forgot just how much there is to do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Tommy the Nightmare Smith is the funniest thing about san andreas.

Some of his best quotes! :D

"music may not be the food of love but it certainly is the food of anonymous sex in hotel swimming pools"

"you're in the dust.. try not to **** your pants"

"i just washed my sports car.. only joking.. it got repossesed.. and i left seafood in the trunk"

"you know me.. i've lived rock n roll and i've also loved rock n roll.. i made a choice a long time ago that i'd only have one true love and it wasnt you, sandy"

"jesus, did someone screw their mother?"

"remember to fight the man tonight.. and if not, at least steal his woman"

"dont worry, smitty's with you.. i live the dream, i assure you.. i'd welcome you into my hot tub anytime assuming you're over the age of consent and infection free"

"the rock doesnt stop until we lose our lisince.. which could be soon"

caller: "hey, that band you're in, how come all the members have gone on to be really famous and you're like, NOT?" nightmare: "look, there's a lot of people who make a living off my name.. the owner of this radio station, the glory hole theme park, the president.. but when it comes down to it, when the music stops rocking, i'll be there"

"if there's one thing england can do well, its sing.. must be all the rain"

"time is on your side.. especially if you're in the joint.. thank you sir rod, for all the good times and great memories"

"I'll tell you what, life is divided into two kinds of people.. those who like me, and those who can go to hell"

"my girlfriend once said that if i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me? i said 'what's your name again, honey?' its skynyrd time again"

"i remember singing that song on the way to put my wife down.. just joking people.. she survived, ok?"

"music is like a drug.. but listen to the same thing for a couple of days, and you're on the dust"

"i'm a thunderbolt in your breakfast cereal.. you know what Tommy "the nightmare" Smith says about morning.. sleep through it and wake up during happy hour.. you're on the dust"

"if my ex-wife is listening, i just wanna say.. i WAS unfaithful.. ALL the time.. INCLUDING with your sister!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,615 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

You left out the best one!

"Listen sh1t head, I run through life with torch in one hand and sword in the other and when the program director tell me what to play i don't care if your hair is green, you like men or you're missing a finger because sooner or later it's lagger time. Who care cares about the fans anyway!"

Advertisement