Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you just accept

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Try it with her favourite tipple instead, whisky is an acquired taste;)
    Baileys, women love Baileys. And it's Irish - patriotism and Happy-time, it's got it all, could catch on. I see the slogan already-"Shop local, dip your wang in Baileys- The Chicks love it".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Pottler wrote: »
    Baileys, women love Baileys. And it's Irish - patriotism and Happy-time, it's got it all, could catch on. I see the slogan already-"Shop local, dip your wang in Baileys- The Chicks love it".

Or Baileys on the c*ck as opposed to on the rocks. It's a PR wet dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭weemcd

That I'll never find a girl who finds the prospect of sucking whiskey off my erect dick appealing.

Yeah you will, chin up!:cool:

I just accept that the general public are a set of self entitled fúckwits who don't listen, who understand the word no, who don't own up to their own mistakes, and blame everyone but themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

The cops constantly breaking the law themselves... on the phone while driving etc!

The cops constantly breaking the law themselves... on the phone while driving etc!
    They're allowed. If you've been to Templemore and gone through their rigorous Driving courses, you are trained to be an expert driver, well able to control a car while using a mobile phone. The fact that Wilsons is jammed full of Garda cars in total sh1te from being wrapped around various inanimate objects is no reflection on anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Jiminy13

Like d way people know in one part of the world old men have 9 year old girls as wives yet they persecute sum youngfellaini for admiting he finds young people attractivr. Absolutle bizzare you will all die so real ly the jokes on you

Jiminy13 wrote: »
    Like d way people know in one part of the world old men have 9 year old girls as wives yet they persecute sum youngfellaini for admiting he finds young people attractivr. Absolutle bizzare you will all die so real ly the jokes on you
    Indeed. Soo, you 13 or you a "pretendy 13"? No idea why, but I picture you tapping away at an old, stained Dell laptop wearing an anorak and a bitter expression and wishing the "go again" recycle time on fapping were shorter..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

That you just lost 'The Game'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Try it with her favourite tipple instead, whisky is an acquired taste;)

Na, has to be whiskey, it's my fetish that matters, not her taste. Hence my difficulty finding a willing female.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jonsoc33

ud never see a normal left wing redtop stabbing a normal rightwing bluetop walking down the road it appers to be reserved for only to persecute some people.

also modern jesus refuses to die for other peoples stupidity and sins and god told him hed have to nuke the planet if they continue slaughtering jesus in the light of technology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

jonsoc33 wrote: »
    ud never see a normal left wing redtop stabbing a normal rightwing bluetop walking down the road it appers to be reserved for only to persecute some people.

also modern jesus refuses to die for other peoples stupidity and sins and god told him hed have to nuke the planet if they continue slaughtering jesus in the light of technology.

Ha! Dafuq?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I just accept that the sun will rise again when it goes down. I don't know what I would do if it never came back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

I accept that my $hite does indeed smell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I accept I'll never be as smart as some of the genius kids in my class. Its mental how they manage to get first honours in every single exam and for me if I just manage to pass, its a major event in my life...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

People talking about the weather first thing every morning in work . rage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Gerkins on a McDonalds burger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I accept that for the next month bandwagon football fans who don't know what club Glen Whelan plays for will become opinionated and really annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

don ramo wrote: »
    so went to the cinema earlier in mahon point in cork, i got my ticket a medium coke and pack of sweets, as the coke poured i noticed something odd that it seemed to change colors back and forth from clear to black, indicating to me that it wasnt 100% coca cola, but i said noting as its the same coke everyone else drinks there, but i found i couldn't finnish the drink in the film cause i got a weird taste at the back of my throat from it,

yet i still didnt bother complaining, anyone else just accept this crap,

mahon isnt my local cinema but it was showing a film i wanted to see,

those coke machines use a mix of syrup and water and gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The moon landings.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

I must not back cheek the Mods. Trying to accept this, not easy.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Na, has to be whiskey, it's my fetish that matters, not her taste. Hence my difficulty finding a willing female.

Well, is it good whiskey? Or just some cheap stuff you picked up for the purpose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DHennessy

Gifts

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Visa and Mastercard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Visa and Mastercard.

But not laser... it sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

But not laser... it sucks!

Yeah I dont know why I cant accept it. Must be some kinda glitch:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Gerkins on a McDonalds burger
    i've learned to accept them, and i think my life is better for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Things you just accept?

The supposed necessity of the state.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That I will die one day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

That it is harder to meet nice girls in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

teednab-el wrote: »
    That it is harder to meet nice girls in Ireland.

Yeah, we have a much lower birth rate in Ireland because of that. It's a scientific fact.

TL;DR: Go somewhere other than Copper's.

Never believe the western media thay paint middle east eastern world as kip with governmetn murdwring innocent people ...newsflash the westesers paradise comes a t a hige cost the west kill way way more people than u cud possibly imagine the west is a lying fake joke. Talk talks about how corrupt eastern football is ha western football is far more corrupt so corrupt its invisible. just to take one example

West is so well developed everytong is hidden then they just spout on about less developed countries n howardlives forever. Fin christie ha duke fukin nukem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

That one day I may no longer be able to fellate myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That one day I may no longer be able to fellate myself.

Maybe get someone else to do it for ya.

D homophobic bulling continues from 'innocent' childhood right thru to ur 20s wen they shhot the defectors dead. X and y theres no z jus constant conflict y men women vs x men women it will end thanks to my junkie hippies who wud be scientists if it werent for tha drugs thanks u for my fire power d bomb thanks u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Some people just don't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

D homophobic bulling continues from 'innocent' childhood right thru to ur 20s wen they shhot the defectors dead. X and y theres no z jus constant conflict y men women vs x men women it will end thanks to my junkie hippies who wud be scientists if it werent for tha drugs thanks u for my fire power d bomb thanks u

Stop selling your medication to college stoners.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 363 ✭✭FishBowel

You will always have to ask for a receipt in most Irish shops. They won't give you one if you don't ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

I accept all Irish politicians are on the take somehow.

Advertisement