Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which type of game do you like most

Options
  • 01-06-2012 6:13am
    Site Banned Posts: 1

hello friends,
    I am new in this forum. I will start a new topic in this forum. Please suggest me
    Which type of game do you like most.............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I'm addicted to tomb raider games so I have to say they are my best ones. puzzles are great and the scenery is always capturing. I have a long wait to wait till the new one though.

Half-life I would say is second.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I would say my favourite type of game to play is a good soccer game. So any of the Pro Evolution Soccer series fit the bill here. Maybe some of the later ones a little bit less.

I also really enjoy good platform games but they have been very rare this generation. There was New Super Mario Bros Wii and Super Mario 3D Land. They were both great. Little Big Planet 1 & 2 were very good too but the controls weren't as tight as I'd like. I have Rayman Origins and Sonic Generations in my backlog too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Quite a fan of FPS games in particular the Flashpoint/armed assault series. That being said for eating up your time, you can't beat a RPG or RTS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Immersive, story/character driven games. Multiplayer, unlockables, achievements & dlc can all die in a fire for all I care :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I wouldn't say I'm stuck on any particular type of game but I have been playing a lot more driving games since I got my wheel. As a PC gamer I've been playing FPS since Doom so their a bit old hat at this stage. Didn't think I'd like the Batman game but I loved it. As long as the game is good I don't mind what format it takes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Most games with coop. Nothing better than a coop shooter that is difficult but not in an unfair way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

RPG big - time, since baldurs gate up I love them. Dungeon crawlers too and some action/adventure games.
    I used to like FPS but its so diluted and grey/brown it kinda needs a shot in the arm. These yearly upgrades that we get in place of decent story driven titles are going to kill the FPS dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

SRPG would be my favourite genre.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I love sim games. Racing sims, life sims, business sims. It's all good. Also love the strategy. Can't have enough strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Drinking games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

I smell a spam post but I'll play along.

I enjoy a good story RPG and will happily put up with lots of reading (Always have subtitles turned on), also enjoy RTS games and to a lesser extent FPS.

Open world over linear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Single player RPG and sand-box games

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I really like everything and I am really open minded when it comes to game, but there is one personal pet hate - sports games like soccer, golf, basketball etc. what a waste of data and coding...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kerryairsofter

If your playing on pc u shud check out dayz it pretty epic company of hero's and men of war are two very good rts too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Company of Hero's

My walls still have the dents from where I bounced off them in excitement at the news of CoH2.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kerryairsofter

My walls still have the dents from where I bounced off them in excitement at the news of CoH2.

Nice its shud be pretty epic there keeping to there roots with it :D

Advertisement