Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Harsh 6 month ban from soccer forum for joke post

Options
  • 01-06-2012 7:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I have received a 6 month ban from the soccer forum for what in my eyes was only a joke, I said that it was reported on sky sports news that Eden Hazard had signed a 5 year contract with Real Madrid which obviouysly wasn't true but I was only having a laugh because there was so much speculation over whether he would sign for chelsea, manutd or mancity.
    Because I posted this in the Manutd forum it was probably assumed that I was trying to rise Manutd fans but the very fact I am a United fans proves this isnt the case, I initially got a 1 week ban which I accepted but this has been extended to 6 months which I find very excessive

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement