Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new gym harolds cross village

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 damian.griffin

Looking to join your fitness in Harold's Cross - €150 if I get someone else wants to do the same........

PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Might take you to on that offer... Just doing some research on gyms around rathgar now, can't pick...!!
    Looking to join your fitness in Harold's Cross - €150 if I get someone else wants to do the same........

PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 7 damian.griffin

emma-fly wrote: »
    Might take you to on that offer... Just doing some research on gyms around rathgar now, can't pick...!!

Emma, for €150 you can't go far wrong. The gym is set up with cardio, racks and benches. Why not go down for a look / trial ---- I am probably going to sign up in the next week ?? Let me know ASAP thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Emma, for €150 you can't go far wrong. The gym is set up with cardio, racks and benches. Why not go down for a look / trial ---- I am probably going to sign up in the next week ?? Let me know ASAP thanks

Is there something wrong with their website? Getting an account suspended message when I go to their homepage. Stuff like that wouldn't fill me with much confidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Website is suspended and facebook site has no info at all. Do they have a sauna n that? I see a few pages back that it was 'planned'

• Advertisement
Advertisement