Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open face lid

Options
  • 01-06-2012 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My brother and I had an argument (personal thing) until now he is not talking to me nicely:o. I heard from my mom that he wanted to buy an open face lid. I wanted to buy one for him as
    I want him and I to treat each other just like before.

Is there anyone could offer me a site that has good quality of open face lid?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Is there anyone could offer me a site that has good quality of open face lid?
    You could just hit him in the face with a sledgehammer, achieving the same result but saving time and money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GaryKanner

I don't have any idea about this but try narrowing down your search over internet. There are lots of online stores offering power sports gears. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HelenThompson

Spear wrote: »

Thanks Spear for providing me that forum link..I have not try it yet, maybe later after my work. I'm kind of busy as of now.

I don't know if I am doing right for my brother to buy him what he want to have for his motorcycle...

Advertisement