Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to buy nursing bra?

Options
  • 01-06-2012 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi All,

26 weeks down today. Feeling very energetic and moving house a few weeks time so this weekend I'm goign to buy everything that I'll need for the dreaded H-word!

Is it wayyyy too early to buy a nursing bra? I used to be a 34B pre-pregnancy and I'm now a 38C. Could I expand a bit more?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

I haven't bought mine yet and I'm nearly 36 weeks. I would wait as long as possible as I think you'll get bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Wait! They say not to buy them before 36 weeks and I'd only get one at that stage: I had to get mine a bit earlier and I'm really not sure its going to work: so I'm delighted I only got one :) I've definately gone up another cup size in about the last month again (I'm just 35 weeks now)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭taxus_baccata

Thanks ladies!

Will do that so. There are plenty of things I can be busy buying! I've developed this anxiety to have EVERYTHING done! Slightly insane but thats the way I roll! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

These bras are great because they're designed by size S, M, L, XL. The great thing is you can get one or two around 37 weeks and it doesn't matter if your bust gets bigger or smaller. They're not the most glamorous bra in the world but they're super comfie and for the first few months that's all you want.

http://www.onceborn.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=202

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

It's a good idea to wait a while. In another month or so your ribcage will probably start to expand outwards, it's not just your boobs that expand, so all measurements will most likely change.

I went from 32F to 36GG last pregnancy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saurelin

i actually get nursing brass a good few weeks ago
    they are really comfy.
    normal brass were to difficult to wear. I started with 34d now I'm 36 e
    i get 38dd from pennys for my hospital bag
    also debenhams has a sale quite often on nursing brass and you can get 2 for aprox 12 e

Advertisement