Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android App - sworkit

• 01-06-2012 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Decided I should maybe do some of these core excercises that everyone goes on about so started using this app on Monday, initially with a 5 min routine which I'll up to 10 min in a week or two. Find it very handy as it tells you what to do for how long & then beeps when it's time to move onto the next stage.
    Providing randomized circuit training workouts to keep you motivated and fit.
    Sworkit randomized circuit training workouts provide an effective and simple way to get a quick, fun workout. Choose your workout length and target specific areas to create the perfect workout anywhere, anytime. No extra equipment required.

Easy for find & free on the Android Market (aka Play Store), just search for 'sworkit'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That's pretty cool actually, checked out what it would give me for core and was impressed as most of the time I'm trying to remember what to do next. It was all going well until I saw bloody burpees ! For some you'd need to be outside but there's a handy skip function to move onto the next one.

Advertisement