If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Samsung pricing and Galaxy tab promo

Options
  • 01-06-2012 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi all. We've got some great news for all your boardies in boardieland with price drops and a new promotion on Samsung TV's.

From the 1st of June, any purchases of the models below will qualify for a Samsung Galaxy TAB2 7.0, free of charge. This replaces the previous promotion but this great offer still comes with the wireless keyboard for easy web access. The tab 2 and is a great free addition to enhance the enjoyment of the TV and it's also a great toy for the whole family. I personally would love one....any chance John ? :)

picture.php?albumid=1416&pictureid=12993

All these models come with the standard warranty and 2 pairs of active glasses. Our 5 year warranty can be added for 10% of any of the prices listed below.

The models that are covered with this promotion are :

46" and 55" ES7000.

picture.php?albumid=1416&pictureid=12994

Samsung UE46ES7000 LED. SPECIAL BOARDS ONLY PRICE OF £1469

Samsung UE55ES7000 LED - SPECIAL BOARDS ONLY PRICE OF £1949

46 and 55" ES8000 models

picture.php?albumid=1416&pictureid=12995

Samsung UE46ES8000 LEDSPECIAL BOARDS PRICE OF £1579

Samsung UE55ES8000 LED - SPECIAL BOARDS PRICE OF £2099

Samsung PS64E8000 Plasma - SPECIAL BOARDS PRICE OF £2699

Full details of the claim back offer on the TAB can be found here.

This is a great offer and one that is sure to be very popular so if you have any queries, please drop us a line.

Happy Samsunging !

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

To clarify, this offer includes the wireless keyboard and the tablet on redemption.
    How much does 5 year warranty cost ?
    What would the cost be of shipping one to Waterford?
    Would there be a saving if a friend and I bought at same time?

Very close to making my mind up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately the offer that have on these is as good as we can do even if you were buying more than one.

The 5 year warranty is 10% of whichever model you are looking at and the cost of shipping can also depend on the model as the weight and insurance can vary.

Which one were you thinking of ?

Many thanks

Dave

Can you price 7000 series 55" including manufacturers extended warranty, plus slimline stand for delivery to Waterford.
    Does it include the wireless keyboard as well as the tablet on redemption ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

joebre wrote: »
    Can you price 7000 series 55" including manufacturers extended warranty, plus slimline stand for delivery to Waterford.
    Does it include the wireless keyboard as well as the tablet on redemption ?

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I can offer the 55" 7000 for £1,949.95 as stated above. The 5 year cover on this is just £194.99 (this also includes us collecting and dropping the TV back out to you if it needs to go off for repair)

I can offer the slick Alphason ATOLAT01000 for just £129.95. We've currently got a LG 55" on this and it looks grand.

For delivery you'd be looking at £59.95. Beast of a screen so courier needs extra man power to ship it.

So a total then of £2,334.84 delivered.

We can offer the Galaxy tab with this screen. Not the keyboard tho. :(

Chris

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 bazh23

Hi,
    I'm interested in purchasing the UE46ES8000. Can you tell me the best price incl. delivery to Dublin?
    Does this include the Keyboard & 4 sets of glasses?

Cheers,
    Barry

ps: can you give me the price incl. and excl. 5 year cover?

Hi Bazh.

Thanks for the post.

The Samsung UE46ES8000 is £1579 and it comes with the keyboard, claim for the tab and 4 pairs of glasses.

Delivery of this would be £49.95 and the warranty would be £157 for the 5 year which is really worth while when you are dealing with a TV of this value.

I hope this helps but let me know if you need anything else or if you have seen a better deal anywhere else.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭knoggs

Hi Dave,

I'm in the market for a 46/47" TV and considering the ES7000.

My Preference is a Panasonic VT50/GT50 but they don't do this size (50 " is too big and 42" too small :-( ).

I've also been looking at the LG 47LM670GT that your website has for £1199. Is the Samsung a £300 better tv? The kids would love 3D and passive 3D seems a much better than solution than active (for many reasons) - although I could go for the more expensive Samsung but really want to be sure that it is worth the extra £ and that the benefit outweighs the con of having active 3D.

Will be using telly for combination of TV via Sky (50:50 between HD and SD but suspect balance will shift to HD next few years so HD performance more important), HD streaming over web, gaming (XBOX and Wii) and watching some ripped DVDs.

If I were to purchase TV, what deal could you do me on a BluRay player?

cheers,

Knoggs

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sandair

Hi Dave,

I don't see any mention of the PS51E8000. The 64" is a little too big for my place. Do you have any stock of the 51"? If so how much does it costs and how much would shipping to Galway be? Also, is the galaxy tab promo applicable to this tv?
    Thanks,
    Dave

sandair wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

I don't see any mention of the PS51E8000. The 64" is a little too big for my place. Do you have any stock of the 51"? If so how much does it costs and how much would shipping to Galway be? Also, is the galaxy tab promo applicable to this tv?
    Thanks,
    Dave

Hi Sandair,

Unfortunately this isn't a screen we stock. :(

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

ive gave this advice before < MOD SNIP>

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

LillySV wrote: »
    ive gave this advice before <MOD SNIP>

Lilly,
    Whilst I appreciate your opinion and I have my own preferences as well - its completely unfair to write off a complete manufacturers range without any basis in fact - its also not appropriate for you to post the talk to forum dredging up an old thread - your opinions and hopefully factual details for your reasoning would be far better presented for discussion in the general HE forums.

If you have a specific complaint please feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to address it for you.

ATVB,

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

.... im withdrawing a statement <MOD SNIP>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@LillySV,

please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum (here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, entitled "CHARTER - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING...." in particular the following:

As a general principle, if you're not asking Richersounds for a quote/information/involved in a deal here, it's usually best to proceed with caution. A more judicious approach to interventions and expressing opinions is needed here than would otherwise prevail in a general discussion area, such as the Home Entertainment Forums.

If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

If you have an opinion on some matter related to the items that Richersounds or The Philips Shop sell, or you wish to give people the benefit of your advice on some related issue, Please do not post it in this forum ! There are other fora on Boards in the Tech section on Home Entertainment or TV related topics, or in the Consumer fora, which are suitable locations for endowing Boardies with the benefit of any advice or opinion you wish to offer. Bearing in mind the purpose of this forum, posts along the lines described here are not appropriate and will be suitably snipped or deleted without warning. This approach is taken to ensure the workability of this particular forum and to ensure that general advice and discursive posts are made in the appropriate forum. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

Accordingly, I've snipped your posts on this thread - if you have any queries once you've read the Charter for the forum feel free to contact me by PM, but please do not post again on the issue here.

Ritz.

sorry to richersounds. my mouthin was not a reflection on them...just absolutely pist with a manufacturer and the way they treat consumers..i didnt buy the products off richersounds and was wrong to use their thread to vent my anger

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.