Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 weeks today!

Options
  • 01-06-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Ok, just realised this morning it's 16 weeks today since i started vaping. Am absolutely thrilled not smoked 1 'proper' fag or rolly since. :D
    Huge thank you to everyone here who gave me advice especially Sir Digby Chicken who answered all the stupid questions I had.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, I'm pretty awesome

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

That's great, keep it up!

It's only now, that i'm a couple of months in, that i'm starting to see the savings, but I'm sure if ya don't go mad buying mods and stuff like i was, you'll be grand, and your only expense will be buying juice and attys/cartos! :)

And i really think we should all have a bit of a whip round for Digby, and send him on a weekend away or some sh!t the mans been a wealth of information for all of us at this stage!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

eeloe wrote: »

And i really think we should all have a bit of a whip round for Digby, and send him on a weekend away !

http://beijingcream.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/HK-speed-dating.jpeg

ill just leave this here.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Dinner with Foreigners, will a kebab in supermacs with an eastern european named Helga be okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Congratulaions, i always enjoy those quitting smoking and/or healthy alternatives stories!

Please keep em coming and add your personal benefits health and money wise.

Thats what this community is all about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭pepperpixie

Congratulaions, i always enjoy those quitting smoking and/or healthy alternatives stories!

Please keep em coming and add your personal benefits health and money wise.

Thats what this community is all about!

Thanks Stefan, health benefits have been enormous for me, had a persistent cough (to the point where i thought something was seriously wrong with me) that was gone within about a week. Used to be cold all the time (bad circulation) much warmer in myself now and used to be a lot more tired than I am now.

I can't honestly say I have anymore money cost of living has risen drastically but I guess I'm not defaulting on loans, whereas if i was still smoking I probably would be at this stage.

Advertisement