Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knights in the Nightmare

Options
  • 01-06-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Knights_in_the_Nightmare_cover.jpg

I got this about 2 years ago but found it almost impenetrable in it's quirkiness. It's an SRPG with shmup elements to the combat and about 20 gauges and meters and stats you have to keep an eye on! Madness!

Anyway it got stuck in my psyche despite only playing about 2 hours of it. Went back to it last night and am determined to get to grips with what is probably one of the craziest genre crossovers ever.

J2-620x.jpg

Definitely one to check out if you're an RPG fan in search of something a little different!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Owned it but not played it but I heard it's great. Really want to get into these Sting RPGs since I heard they are so good.

I did hear that the DS version is the one to go for, the PSP one is stretched with a rotten blur filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

If it's only stretched then it's a waste as the extra screen-size could've helped de-clutter the barrage of stuff being tossed at you during combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Bought it a couple of years ago myself and only played through the tutorial levels to date, due to not having the time to get to grips with it. Have it on both DS and PSP now but haven't tried out the PSP version to compare it

Advertisement