Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

are you bothered about the jubilee?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'm not one bit bothered about the jubilee, why should I be, it's a celebration in another country.
    Now being called a Brit by Starbucks is another issue....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Nodin wrote: »
    ....there was something about Miley Cyrus and side-boobage earlier.

Side-boobage is huge right now apparently. But still NSFW sadly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

summerskin wrote: »
    They don't claim it, they own it.

They don't own it either. It's a devolved Constituent State.
    And the majority in the north want it to stay that way. Personally I don't.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you want. You clearly don't have a lot of respect for Northern Republicans.
    But still, the money spent was a UK decision and has already reaped far more in tourist economy. Perhaps we should try something similar in Ireland. St Patricks day is getting a bit old now, just booze and vomit, nothing for the wider community.

Try something similar? A week of celebrations for BOD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Ms.M

Bothered enough to reply to this thread.
    But not bothered enough to read it.

In short, No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/04/jubilee-pageant-unemployed

This is so unlike the 'royal' family. I mean, it's not like they ever got rich on the backs of slaves, now is it. (Worldwide)

And still they cheer.

Did anyone giver her The Bumps?

Yeah, that's right. Phil and Liz hired a bus, press ganged a load of unemployed people into working for them and ran off with all the money.

Ffs, it was shocking what happened to these guys, but blaming the royal family for it is just stupid (or begrudgery)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Yeah, that's right. Phil and Liz hired a bus, press ganged a load of unemployed people into working for them and ran off with all the money.

They probably didn't even pay for the bus. Makes me sick.

Advertisement