Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got delivery of JOYE EGO STARTER KIT (510 VERSION)

Options
  • 01-06-2012 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just got this in the post - ordered yesterday - delivered today (good service from vapourstore). Interestingly the envelope was already opened - looks like somebody was suspicous! :)

Anyhow a couple of questions:
    - It comes with 5 free sample cartridges - is there a way of telling what flavour/nicotine sample is which?? Can't see anything on the wrapper.

- Do you reuse the cartridges when done??

Also any recommendations on what liquids to buy? (I'm a marlboro light smoker)

Thanks in advance!
    Keith.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

the sample ones if there liquid ones would tell you when you ordered or on your order itself.
    You may have 5 empty ones there, you can refill them quite a few times (topup)

Try the RY4 mixes usually a good start point

Checked the shop:

5 x Tobacco Flavour Cartridges (High Strength - If you would prefer a different strength, please mention in it the delivery instructions comment box at checkout)

So you got high strength ones. ie 1.8 - 2.4 i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Don't think they are blank

Description says:
    5 x Cartridges (Marlb flavour, assorted strengths)

On closer inspection - looks like they are Marlboro with the 5 strengths - High, Medium, Low, None ... can't read last one - must be extra high.

So do I just buy the liquid now and reuse the cartridges?

Also what strength would be good to start for a Marlboro light smoker - medium?

Thanks!
    Keith,.

should be labeled to be honest, if not its "high" as per there description,
    you can also fire a quick email to them.

this the one? :
    http://www.thevapourstore.ie/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/joye-510-mini-e-cig-starter-kit/prod_159.html

ok just seen it

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/joye-ego/joye-ego-starter-kit-510-version-/prod_245.html

thats your one

should still be labeled for customers

Also in future try buying the liquid in a bottle i.e. 5/10/20/30 or 50ml and not filled cartridges,
    as you can refill your atomizer head over and over, cheaper and better

Edit: Sir Digby will give you more recommendations soon too, me thinks, as he is our Boards-Vaping Guru, and a wealth of Info's

Advertisement