Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shy guys

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Rocket19

Well you're wrong.

Haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

The priests ruined it for some...

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Bad Panda wrote: »
    I'm up for anything. PM me.

Edit: Also, did anyone else think of Diana King when they read the title?....no...just me..?

Umm..this v_v dude.
    OP, am I to assume you dont want no fly guy, you just wanna shy guy?

:D
    I act all quiet and shy, so when the news people come after the incident they will say "he was a quiet fellow, he always helped with me bins".

Hello, I am your long lost even evil-er twin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coolyankee

My question was posted as a favour to a friend of mine who had heard this, so i told her i would ask this question generally, because although i am married to a wonderful Irish guy i did not feel the need to ask him that question because he's great in that area, and also he can't speak for anyone else. Based on some of the answers here i told her i was just lucky
    some of you are not conservative, just IDIOTS!

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

Better conservative out of respect than ridin' everything that moves. Am I right?

Some people just take it slower, other faster. Both have pro's and cons.

But in all honesty if its not one side of the coin then its the other because of the way you're question is framed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

coolyankee wrote: »
    My question was posted as a favour to a friend of mine who had heard this, so i told her i would ask this question generally, because although i am married to a wonderful Irish guy i did not feel the need to ask him that question because he's great in that area, and also he can't speak for anyone else. Based on some of the answers here i told her i was just lucky

2 things.

You asked an open question lacking in definition.

You also asked this question in AH, where we would much rather make fun of things and people than answer stupid questions.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

I often wonder how foreign first time posters stumble upon this very forum after hours rather than any other on the website. Its not like its more publicised.

I call troll on this thread, probably some middle aged man pulling the balls of himself as we speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

This is hilarious coming from an American:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coolyankee

I am glad i posted this question, based on some of your responses i am renewed in my assurance that my husband is in the minority when it comes to gentlemen here in Ireland, I did not say all Irish guys are conservative some of you are great! But some of you need to lighten up, it was only a simple question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

An Anerican telling the Irish to lighten up? Something doesn't add up here...

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

I am glad i posted this question, based on some of your responses i am renewed in my assurance that my husband is in the minority when it comes to gentlemen here in Ireland, I did not say all Irish guys are conservative some of you are great! But some of you need to lighten up, it was only a simple question.

of the great ones - how great were they? compared to the conservative ones.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Because they have become accustomed to conservative Eastern European women!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

We have learned to shut the fug up when about to seal the deal in case the rug is pulled out from under us (or so to speak). :)

I tried to have a conversation with a girl the other day about her fanjo. Next thing she called the Guards and I missed my bus.

Why are Irish girls so shy?

Irish guys tend to be hilarious, you just don't take them literally:rolleyes:. Also, while most Irish people - male and female- tend to be emotionally conservative, I have yet to meet a sexually conservative Irish guy ;).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'm shy but once I know I'm in its all time to lick!

I'm shy but once I know I'm in its all time to lick!

Having no teeth must help too;)

Irish guys tend to be hilarious, you just don't take them literally:rolleyes:

Because if yo do, it will never end well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

smash wrote: »

And just what is that supposed to mean? :mad:

????:confused:

• Advertisement

And just what is that supposed to mean? :mad:
    Oh you know what it means ya wagon!!!!!

I think it goes for Irish people in general though, not just men. Nearly everything is said in jest so if taken literally we would probably be perceived as complete assholes :D.

When I was in school the priest said to me, "If you masturbate it stunts your growth and you go blind." I said, "I'm over here you short fecker."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I was gonna say why are Irish women so conservative............full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

guitarzero wrote: »
    I was gonna say why are Irish women so conservative............full stop.

try ringing the devil's doorbell......never fails

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

An Anerican telling the Irish to lighten up? Something doesn't add up here...

Better start smiling or we might get bombed yo.

Good auld Americans... 'Yes we can.'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

'Closed Account'.
    See what yiz did there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

What came to my head when i saw the thread title :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I had sex once... I don't like to talk about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

why include irish in the question :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

When I saw the thread title I thought of these little guys

Mario ftw :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

I am always conservative around those who stereotype. Also, I dont **** the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Why are some Irish guys so conservative when it comes to sex?:)

Thread closed as troll OP has closed their account.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement