Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you change level on the day?

• 01-06-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47

Are you still able to change the level you're doing on the day of the exam? (: I'm thinking of doing ordinary French, so I was wondering if I could do that or if it's too late. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Yes. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

Yes you can, but you may need to get a note from your principal to give to the examiner in the start of the exam, thats what we had to do for the junior cert so just get there a little earlier incase you have to.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes, but if a huge number start changing, the supervisor may need to photocopy papers and some people will be late starting. They would get extra time, but it would all be a bit frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 BubblegumBitch

OK thanks guys :)

Advertisement