Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Any spaces open to newcomers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Any spaces open to newcomers?

Div 7 needs one more

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056731824&page=3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭boccy23

Keep 2 for this year - Dez, Antonio Brown or Macklin.
    What do people recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

boccy23 wrote: »
    Keep 2 for this year - Dez, Antonio Brown or Macklin.
    What do people recommend?

Dez/Brown. No question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭boccy23

matthew8 wrote: »
    Dez/Brown. No question.

I dunno. Macklin is Vicks favourite receiver.
    Dez has all this baggage.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'd go Brown and Maclin, Bryant is too inconsistent,

Bryant will have Tony Romo throwing to him, who is better to be catching passes from than Vick, and Vick might not be there half the time.

Bryant will have Tony Romo throwing to him, who is better to be catching passes from than Vick, and Vick might not be there half the time.

Vick might not be but his backup Foles has shown he can throw a ball so it wont matter if Vick gets injured and in fact going by pre-season the WR will have more balls thrown at them if Foles is in.

CoachTO wrote: »
    Vick might not be but his backup Foles has shown he can throw a ball so it wont matter if Vick gets injured and in fact going by pre-season the WR will have more balls thrown at them if Foles is in.

He can throw a ball, that is well established, but he's not Tony Romo or Michael Vick.

He can throw a ball, that is well established, but he's not Tony Romo or Michael Vick.

Tony Romo is as consistent as a sheet of bog roll and thats if he is fit. I don't know why so many rate him so highly. But even then with all backup QBs other WR see more action as they dont have favourites or go to guys. So Maclin could see a lot of action and is top WR.

As for Vick passing Foles is a better passer of the ball than Vick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Does anyone use the Android NFL.com fantasy app?

I find it terrible, it's completely unresponsive, I can't switch between leagues or anything.

Anyone else have similar problems or is it just me?

adrian522 wrote: »

I find it terrible, it's completely unresponsive, I can't switch between leagues or anything.

Yeah its sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

What way does the draft order for FF go in? Can't remember for the life of me because i've been in a few mock drafts where it's gone 1-10 in round 1 and then 1-10 again in round 2 and so on and so on.

Was pretty sure it went like

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Was pretty sure it went like

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Yeah this. Think all Board's leagues are snake drafts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Yeah was pretty sure it was a snake draft. 3 make ones had it going the other way which was stupid. The early picks were getting all the good players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

adrian522 wrote: »

Just a fantasy health warning for anyone using this app (Or the ESPN one) - they can be handy for checking out team scores and player scores etc, but I wouldn't use it to change team around as it doesn't seem to do it at all. Tried moving a few players around, pressed submit, and got home to find nothing had been changed at all.

Well I cant even look at my team on it. The ESPN one works fine though.

Also CBS seem restrict their app to US only, I really dont see the point of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Works perfect for me on Sony Xperia. Every now and again it won't open but just try it a second or third time and its grand. Can't view trading block though which is annoying.

Score mobile best for keeping track of scores. Liteweight app no probs ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Jimmy Talons

any leagues with available spots? would love to be involved. first year playing but not clueless. will be active all season guaranteed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Which leagues have drafted so far ? Division 1 draft tonight !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Spongey, can you please kick me out of the Mock Draft league we had set up? Don't want it clogging my active leagues, cheers.

Spongey, can you please kick me out of the Mock Draft league we had set up? Don't want it clogging my active leagues, cheers.

He disbanded it earlier. It has disappeared from mine anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

So it has, disregard! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

On a similar topic - is there anyway to remove myself from a league? I'm somehow in a random public one, I reckon I misclicked something on the mobile site to join it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    On a similar topic - is there anyway to remove myself from a league? I'm somehow in a random public one, I reckon I misclicked something on the mobile site to join it.
    yes you can....
    on the home page, below the picture headlines, in league notes there's a delete team option.

309aac4c8478033ab902de0b523f49d9.png

swoody wrote: »
    yes you can....
    on the home page, below the picture headlines, in league notes there's a delete team option.

That option disappear once the draft has taken place. So if he has drafted he is stuck.

Lads if anyone fancies trying an auction keeper league one of the ones im in needs another body. Drafting tonight at 8.30. pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

swoody wrote: »
    yes you can....

CoachTO wrote: »
    That option disappear once the draft has taken place. So if he has drafted he is stuck.

Thanks lads, yeah it looks like I'm stuck in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Question: I have Jason Witten in my side & he is unlikely to feature tonight for the Cowboys. I currently have no backup TE... If I leave the TE spot blank and pick up one through Waivers/Free Agency will I be able to add this player to my lineup for the weekend games?

• Advertisement

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Question: I have Jason Witten in my side & he is unlikely to feature tonight for the Cowboys. I currently have no backup TE... If I leave the TE spot blank and pick up one through Waivers/Free Agency will I be able to add this player to my lineup for the weekend games?

No I dont think so as you will have an ineligible lineup if you dont have someone in the TE slot.

Advertisement