Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ice Hockey?

Options
  • 01-06-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Anyone know if there is/will be a ucd ice hockey team? I've heard there used to be one, what happened it? I'd love to start playing the sport, doing it at college would be the easiest way!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

There's no ice hockey team at the momen afaik, and there is an embargo on new clubs and societies so I don't think we would see one for a while I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

WeeBushy wrote: »
    There's no ice hockey team at the momen afaik, and there is an embargo on new clubs and societies so I don't think we would see one for a while I'm afraid.

Moratorium was lifted, so you can start societies again, I think the problem was the loss of a rink?

I know Sinn Fein are back, and a society called "Innovators and Entrepreneurs" which is modelled on very successful similar societies in other colleges.

Advertisement