Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The higher level english in LC

• 01-06-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi!!! I am going to do the higher level english in my LC. I wanna ask do you guys have any suggestion about strengthening the english and the study skils. Or any good books might be useful for us to learn the skills of studying english. I know a book called NEW ENGLISH KEY NOTES, but this books content gets different stuffs in different year, so it might be unsuitable for us who do the LC in 2014 at the moment. Thanks sooo much!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

What year are you in? I don't think Key Notes comes out till September maybe I'm wrong you would have to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I'd say just wait til you do that stuff in class, there's plenty of time. If you want to improve your English in the meantime, just read a lot this summer, novels and such.

Advertisement