Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing machine service?

• 01-06-2012 4:30pm

Hey, the mother reckons her sewing machine is acting up and I suggested it may need to be serviced. Is this something that can be done and is there a place in Limerick that does this? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

I Know its not local but if you dont find anywhere local John O Donnell in Waterford wiould sort you out:
    http://www.sewingmachinesireland.com/

hearny wrote: »
    I Know its not local but if you dont find anywhere local John O Donnell in Waterford wiould sort you out:
    http://www.sewingmachinesireland.com/
    Thanks hearny, I'll get on to him if we can't find anywhere up this side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

if its a Singer machine, there is a Singer shop in Foxes Bow. even if not a Singer they might direct you in right direction. There is also Lena's on William Street who might help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

The store on Foxes Bow, I had just collected my mothers from there about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks lads. I'll take a trip to foxes bow next week and hopefully get it sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Hiya, I've a number of a guy near Shannon who does servicing - I'm told he's the fella that Lena's use. I haven't had my machine serviced by him but the lady that gave me the details uses him all the time and she's a professional dressmaker. Drop me a pm if you'd like and I'll send you the number back. :)

Advertisement