Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free parking all this month at stations on the Cork/Midleton line.

Options
  • 01-06-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭

Free parking at all train stations on the Cork Midleton line all this month.

Comments

deRanged wrote: »
    ........ all this month.

.... July and August too according to the photo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

RoverJames wrote: »
    .... July and August too according to the photo :)

lol. I didn't even notice.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I presume Kent station is not included...
    So it's not all stations :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Have to LOL at this. I dunno anything about the Carrig and Midleton stations but Irish Rail completely ****ed up when they introduced their hoped-for "cash cow" of parking charges at Glounthane and Little Island. They completely ignored the fact that there is swathes of free parking directly outside both stations. Result: loads of cars parked outside, and (quite literally) 1 or 2 inside, paying the €2. I'd hope IR had the cop on to charge NCPS a fee to operate the car parks (i.e. make money either way), but I suspect that would require a level of competence alien to IR....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Glounthaune is hilarious. up to 70 cars outside the car park on a normal work day. 2 inside, one of which will be the guy in the ticket office.

• Advertisement
Advertisement