Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Apology

Options
  • 01-06-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Does it state anywhere in the rule book that i do not have to apologise to my friend on fifa 12 if he is using legacy defending?! I cannot deal with the 1 button defending I just dont know how to play against it, anyone got any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I have no idea what legacy defending is, but if you were beaten enough to have to apologise, im sure it wouldn't have made a difference :P

Take your beating like a man and make the apology. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Legacy gives him a quite big advantage so i would not apologise until he starts playing properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I have no idea what legacy defending is, but if you were beaten enough to have to apologise, im sure it wouldn't have made a difference :P

Defending as in Fifa 11.

Advertisement