Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Law with History

Options
  • 01-06-2012 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I finished my leaving cert in 2011 but took a gap year as i didn't really know what i wanted to do. i've now decided to put law with history in ucd as my number one course on the cao this year. the only thing i'm worried about is getting a place( there are only about 7 offered each year). the points required for 2011 were 530 and i got 560. does anyone know if there are alot of applicants for this course and if so what chances have i with 560 points?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Hey!

I've just finished first year law with history and there are actually 14 in my class! So unless they're reducing the number of places for September, your chances of getting one have doubled :)
    With 560 points I'd be surprised if you didn't get a place, I was in the same boat as you with 570 and here I am! Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jay3039

Thanks a lot. I feel much more reassured now!

Advertisement