If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

richersounds.ie server gives an ASP 0126 error

Options
  • 01-06-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

You may know this already but when you go to http://www.richersounds.ie the server displays an error
    Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

C:\ACTIVEWEBS\RICHER_SOUNDS\ASP\../common/common_scripts.inc, line 1

The include file '/_agility/include_common_scripts.inc' was not found. error '8000d001'

/index.asp, line 104

I was looking to see what you have in the way of home cinema amps particularly the ONKYO TX NR616 or TX NR709, plus a blueray player to go with it as I'll be in Belfast over the weekend.

Guess I'll just try the shop :)

Regards,

MM.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

metalmonk wrote: »
    Hi,

You may know this already but when you go to http://www.richersounds.ie the server displays an error
    Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

C:\ACTIVEWEBS\RICHER_SOUNDS\ASP\../common/common_scripts.inc, line 1

The include file '/_agility/include_common_scripts.inc' was not found. error '8000d001'

/index.asp, line 104

I was looking to see what you have in the way of home cinema amps particularly the ONKYO TX NR616 or TX NR709, plus a blueray player to go with it as I'll be in Belfast over the weekend.

Guess I'll just try the shop :)

Regards,

MM.

MM,

apologies for this - I just noticed it myself (thought we were a bit quieter than normal!)

I'm trying to track down our guys who host the site but they all appear to have taken cover under a large rock somewhere very dark......

We are on the case and will get it back up asap - in the meantime you can use the old dog & bone and give us a shout on 04890.321.281 or 02890.33.00.44 ...and apologies for the inconvenience!

On the specific query - the TXNR709 is now a completely finished line for us and we are awaiting fresh shipments of both the 616 and the 515 from Onkyo (they are expected very shortly) - if you were chasing either of teh Onkyo's I would get an order on the system asap as we expect the next shipment (especially on the 515's ) to sell out straight away as they are like hens teeth!

Thanks again for the info and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...update

apparantly its serious ( I hate it when IT guys say that) and the site wont be back up 'till the afternoon -I should have said of course use the www.richersounds.com site in the meantime - our stock profile and pricing is identical...and for the hassle I'll offer free delivery today on all products (except 'In-Store Only' stuff)

Thanks again and I hope the boffins get it sorted asap,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 33 metalmonk

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately due to sick kids I never made it to Belfast.

That's a pity about the 709 - £549 is a really good price. How do the new 616s compare to it?

Thanks,

MM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

The new 616 definately has a sweeter sound to it, especially on stereo but it'a also more detailed on the home cinema front than the 709.

Combined with the same video upscaling chip as was in the 709, the 616 is just a new and improved version of the 709 and personally the one that I would look at as opposed to going for the older 709.

The only draw back to the 616 is that they have dropped the multichannel input and the PC input but I don't see this as being an issue in terms of what most people need.

If you look at the other connections, they are very similar....possibly deliberately ?????

I hope this helps but the 616's will be coming back in again shortly, so if we can help with one, let us know and don't forget, we do offer a price beat so if you can get it in the UK or Ireland delivered for less than we can do, then we will beat it.

ATB

Dave

PS. I'm gealous as I'm sitting with an Onkyo 806 and fancy an upgrade myself !

• Registered Users Posts: 33 metalmonk

Thanks for the info.

I'm not in a rush so I could wait for the 616 but I need to go check the the input situation to see exactly what they've left out from the 709.

MM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

No worries.

keep us posted and by the way, the website is back up and running....finally ! :eek:

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.