Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcullen to IFSC

Options
  • 01-06-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Is anyone commuting from Kilcullen to the IFSC (need to get there before 9am)? I guess the bus is the best option but are the buses reliable. There is a 7:25 JJ Kavanagh that gets to Eden Quay at 8:30/8:40 but in reality do they actually make it at that time consistently?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

They are pretty reliable into town, but if you've to be in work at 9am and the bus is scheduled to get there 8.30/8.40 it's only take a small incident on the N7 for example to eat into your 20 mins. You could end up running from the bus stop to be in at 9am.

To be on the safe side I'd get the 7am BE if I were you. It's only 25 mins earlier but the difference in the traffic is great and you knock a good bit of time off your journey. Enough time then for a stroll from the bus stop to work, as opposed to a mad dash.

I haven't bussed it up that time in about 2 years, so hopefully this is still the case. Wouldn't want to give you bad advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

No worries. It's for my wife. Probably needs to try both options.

Advertisement