Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in Salthill

Options
  • 01-06-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Could someone give me name of decent lively hotel to book in Salthill this weekend .

Have friends heading up that way tomorrow .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Lively hotel - isn't that a contradiction in terms?

What age and musical tastes? The'd be best to head in to town if they want to party, but enjoy the sun / beach at Salthill during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Group of lads ...........will head into town , but want to stay in Salthill .

Don't really know why .

Is there any decent lively hotels / night clubs in SH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Group of lads ...........will head into town , but want to stay in Salthill .

Don't really know why .

Is there any decent lively hotels / night clubs in SH

No, salthill has had no clubs since the good oul days of Bogarts and the Warrick (unless anything new has opened up lately).

You would be better off booking Salthill Hotel or Galway Bay hotel, head into salthill for a few pints and then make your way into town if you are set on kipping in salthill. Will take 7-10 minutes to walk from the Seapoint into town, first pub you will hit is the TownHouse. Work your way from there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

I was in Salthill Hotel till 5am on night of Champions League Final. They kept serving non residents and the place was hopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

If you want to stay in a hotel in Salthill the Salthill Hotel is your best option. Although if you're traveling with a group of lads I don't see why ye wouldn't stay on town, ye'd save on taxis at the least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement