Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy Boost

• 01-06-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Is it just me or by about 5 o'clock you hit a brick wall from studying all day? Does anyone know of any good products that give you Energy and actually work? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Cocaine.

On a serious note Lucozade is great. You can also get it I'm tablet form. The cheaper versions of red bull that you can find in 250ml cans in pretty much any shop are great too. Just try not to take in too much caffeine too late. I did that yesterday and hardly slept last night, so today the study I did wasn't the best. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭rosualt

Cocaine.

On a serious note Lucozade is great. You can also get it I'm tablet form. The cheaper versions of red bull that you can find in 250ml cans in pretty much any shop are great too. Just try not to take in too much caffeine too late. I did that yesterday and hardly slept last night, so today the study I did wasn't the best. :(

Nothing beats a glass of fizzy orange

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jamiered81

Cocaine.

I'll try Lucozade tomorrow.. I always crash after about 2hrs when I drink Red Bull or any other drinks like that. Hopefully Lucozade will be the answer:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

Im studying since 11am today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jamiered81

Mr.Fun wrote: »
    Im studying since 11am today!!
    Without any breaks? How do you manage that? Started at 7 today and have had 3 1hour breaks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I don't really get too tired. I've been studying since 9.00 this morning. I just get pissed off with all I don't know around 9.40 or 10.30 and end up just leaving my study! :P Try Berocca, lived on them when I was going to the IOE for an Economics revision course and had to get the 5.40 train in the morning! They were brilliant! (Berocca boost that is)

Oh and god I have breaks! I did 3 hours this morning and had a half hour break. Then studied for 4 hours and had an hour break. Studying 3 hours now and i'll just keep going until I get irritated and want to stop! Have to learn a Geoecology essay yet, test myself on it. Revise some Maths Paper I and do a full paper yet though! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stapler10

Having a shower is actually a fairly good way to get ya back in to it, wakes ya up a bit and ya feel fresh after it, so ya will be in a better mind-set to study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

rosualt wrote: »
    Nothing beats a glass of fizzy orange

Alright you guys got me. I'm not even doing the leaving cert I just get paid to advertise for Lucozade and Berroca Boost.

Lucozade and Berroca, for 625 points you really oughta! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Blue bear the energy drink from spar similar to red bull or kick in tesco is quite good.
    or Berocca Boost I haven't needed these in a while but when you really need the energy they're great.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Astrozombies

Ive been studying from 9am-10/11pm each night for 2 weeks :/
    I take breaks around lunch and dinner time and try to have a nap too.. Power naps work GREAT by the way! Just hop into bed around 5/6pm and set your phone alarm for half an hour or an hour later and throw it across the room so you'll have to get up to turn it off :P always wake up feeling somewhat better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Been taking Berocca Boost for the last few weeks. It's shiiiiiiite. Doesn't work a bit for me. Gonna keep taking it though, just in case. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

few naggins. be grand.

Advertisement