Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glorious trott today by sea

Options
  • 01-06-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

what a wonderful stroll down by the beach today with my two chihuahuas, met a fantastic small pup a cross between a bichon friese and a cavialier, methinks, sorry for the spelling too!
    it was a ball of flying fluff and one of my chis wanted to play but suddenly decided well maybe too boistrous and so she sat down on the sand!
    oh, little ball of fluff, you left your yellow tennis ball behind, but i picked it up and have it to give back! it was glorious down there, quiet and calm and beautiful.
    young boys were swimming and i wanted to cast off into the blue, but a second thought was necessary on that.
    only snag being, i parked a distance i thought i could do, but then after this i had a second thought on that as well, but beach found, beach will return.
    all the best,
    crashed out us all three!!:)

Advertisement