Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time going to a club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Awh I have fond memories of the first time I went to a club. It involves a bit too much embarrassing. I don't know the Dublin club scene at all, but have fun. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

SHIFT! :) Are ya good looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bouncers are only doing their jobs, don't be rude/bitchy to them - they see enough of it as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

If you're looking for advice on handjobs just say it and don't try to subliminally make us give you advice by shneaking it into the tags. :P

(No advice to give, sorry)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's amazing how ones opinions change over the years. When I was 17 I couldn't wait to get into a nightclub, 20 years later I wouldn't go into one if I was paid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭GaryIrv93

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Bouncers are only doing their jobs, don't be rude/bitchy to them - they see enough of it as it is.

Most bouncers I've been in contact with at clubs have been sound, but a some them can be right a***holes. I remember my first time at a club in Dublin I was queing up to leave my bag in behind the counter. One bouncer was standing there keeping the queue in order with a real filthy look on his face - he was one of those people you automatically hate at first sight. Anyway when it was my turn to drop my bag in the guy roughly pulled me away from the queue, didn't say anything to me and then after a few moments he roughly pushed me back in again, and never gave me a reason why he did it.

Another time a friend of mine was jumped by a bouncer and shoved down the stairs and out of the club, just for dancing around another mate who had picked up a plant that was lying in the corner of the club and started dancing with it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Goin clubin', or going clubin' clubin'?

Few yokes, be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ah bouncers aren't all bad. The ones at Trinity Rooms in Limerick before it closed were sound. Once got thrown out and the bouncer said to me "See you tomorrow night." :P Sound lad let me in loads of times when his colleagues were less than enthusiastic. :o

Sorry OP, don't know dublin clubs. Head to Coppers shur! Be grand. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

GaryIrv93 wrote: »
    he was one of those people you automatically hate at first sight.
    You shouldn't be hating anybody just at the sight of them, that's terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Sorry OP, don't know dublin clubs. Head to Coppers shur! Be grand. :pac:
    Just be aware that it's not called Creepy Coppers for nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

jumpguy wrote: »
    If you're looking for advice on handjobs just say it and don't try to subliminally make us give you advice by shneaking it into the tags. :P

(No advice to give, sorry)

This thread has great tags in fairness. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

It's amazing how ones opinions change over the years. When I was 17 I couldn't wait to get into a nightclub, 20 years later I wouldn't go into one if I was paid.

I believe it's a new phenomenon called growing up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I believe it's a new phenomenon called growing up :p

Thanks for the info:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭AllyMcFearless

Propaganda in the Academy on Saturday nights is always a good shout. The Home in Balbriggan is also good, €5 entry and €3 every Friday - win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Did the pony get fed?

Advertisement