Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snorkelling Club/Group in North Donegal

Options
  • 01-06-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi there folks!
    I'm a beginner (I mean, base line .. just laying the foundations beginner) snorkeller.
    I'm quite interested in taking up the sport, as is anyone once they first start out, and am looking for advice from other people in the area about spots to go to etc...

What I'm mostly looking for is if there is a club or group in North Donegal that meet up once in a while to head out as this would be the perfect way for me to get a good footing.

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Irish Underwater Council

Hi there

Well you in luck as one of the best snorkelling clubs in the country is based up in Rosses Point and Burton port. They are very active and are a great club to be part of. If you are interested give Pat a call on <<Don't post mobile numbers>> or give us a call in the office on 01 2844601

The visibility is excellent at the moment so don't delay!!!!

Advertisement