Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training Programme for Beginner Sprint/Olympic

• 01-06-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Can any recommend a good plan that I could download for a sprint or olympic distance triathlon.

I am a 24 year old with moderate fitness.

Thinking of doing a triathlon in late August/ early september.

I am looking for a 1 that might include core exercises/ weights and might concentrate on running.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Hi Guys

Can any recommend a good plan that I could download for a sprint or olympic distance triathlon.

I am a 24 year old with moderate fitness.

Thinking of doing a triathlon in late August/ early september.

I am looking for a 1 that might include core exercises/ weights and might concentrate on running.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Best place to look is www.beginnertriathlete.com they have free plans on there. They are going to be fairly generic though so probably won't include weights or have a focus on running.

If you are looking for something that specific you may have to pay for a coach to design a plan or just adapt one of the free ones. If you're in a club and they have a coach they should be able to help.

Advertisement