Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edco Sample papers for Project maths!

• 01-06-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

I was wondering is every one finding the sample papers A-E impossible or is it just me. Also i was listening to countdown 606 for maths and all he was doing was giving out about the sample papers. Is it worth my while doing them or should i just work from the old paper 2s like he said to do for probability and the line and circle?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

bobjimmy wrote: »
    I was wondering is every one finding the sample papers A-E impossible or is it just me. Also i was listening to countdown 606 for maths and all he was doing was giving out about the sample papers. Is it worth my while doing them or should i just work from the old paper 2s like he said to do for probability and the line and circle?
    I dunno I actually like the sample papers.. They're a challenge like, and if you can do them you shouldn't have a problem in the exam! I'd say do the samples, it can't hurt like! If you still don't want go ahead and tackle the old Paper 2s :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

The edco samples seem pretty crap to me. They're not much like the official samples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

The edco Maths Papers are filled with mistakes. Some of the answers in the back are wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭bobjimmy

Ur man that was on Countdown to 606 said that even the SEC samples were crap. He was going on about how there is so much stuff thats not on the course thats on them. He also said to stay well clear of the Ncca mock that it was that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I can't understand why they changed the papers, awful waste of money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement