Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Come on, own up. Who has sexted?

• 02-06-2012 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm guilty of doing it on more than a few occasions:o

But **** it! It was fun:D

By sexting I mean sending dirty pics not sexy texts! Everyone and their granny has done that;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

I'm having a great sexting session at this very minute! Mighty craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

Would love it.. Chance would be a fine thing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

I have. It's the only sex thing I am good at-I basically suck at everything else, so yay sexting. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    I have. It's the only sex thing I am good at-I basically suck at everything else, so yay sexting. :)
    Sexy PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

who hasnt tbh?

• Advertisement

Sexting is an unbelievably stupid word.

Dirty texting, that's where it's at.

Sexting is an unbelievably stupid word.

Dirty texting, that's where it's at.

left handed texting;)

(or right handed texting for children of satan)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Give me 17 examples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

No, changing your friends girlfriends number in their phonebook to yours and then sexting them is where it's at.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I don't get it. Is this where you make salacious suggestions to a partner via text message? Why not just wait till they get home and make the suggestions then when you can do something about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    I don't get it. Is this where you make salacious suggestions to a partner via text message? Why not just wait till they get home and make the suggestions then when you can do something about it?

Because sometimes it's to a person you want to bone who you won't see for a while, just to make sure the interest is still there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Anticipation is the mother of all aphrodisiacs

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

left handed texting;)

(or right handed texting for children of satan)

:mad: I'm a right handed texter. Altho admittedly, that's from years of using my right hand on the mouse, while the leftie got up to all sorts of devilish deeds -_-

your ambiwanktrous?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

No I mean full on cock shots or otherwise. I wouldn't consider 'making salacious suggestions' sexting...thats wayyy too tame nowadays ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Dercola wrote: »
    :mad: I'm a right handed texter. Altho admittedly, that's from years of using my right hand on the mouse, while the leftie got up to all sorts of devilish deeds -_-

Like typing, typing filthy searches into google no doubt... I know your kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

1ZRed wrote: »
    No I mean full on cock shots or otherwise. I wouldn't consider 'making salacious suggestions' sexting...thats wayyy too tame nowadays ;)
    A picture paints a thousand words as they say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Nah, I just *fcuk 'em. :cool:

*after several months courting romantically with flowers, poems and other such idyllic gestures. Needless to say I dare not penetrate a womans vagina without the explicit consent of her father and or legal guardian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Nearly every bloody day when I was with my ex. It was nice at first but then got kinda annoying when he was texting me randomly with explicit stuff in the middle of day during lectures or when I'm out with people.

Pedant wrote: »
    Nearly every bloody day when I was with my ex. It was nice at first but then got kinda annoying when he was texting me randomly with explicit stuff in the middle of day during lectures or when I'm out with people.

Oh I can imagine one of your friends saying "hey, you got a t...whoa! noice:cool:"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Be very careful, as predicatively speaking, it's so easy to say you're gonna 'kick' when you meant 'lick' - restraining orders are not fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Oh I can imagine one of your friends saying "hey, you got a t...whoa! noice:cool:"

Yeah, I know right. And the last thing you want is to get a hard on when you have stuff to do. There's a time for sex, usually whenever possible but mainly at night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

why are all the gurls in my mobile telephone related to me, or massive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Its all so different these days, mad

I remember with boyfriends when i was a teen, ringing or waiting for them to ring you on your parents land line. No sexting, no dirty pics, it was all so nice and lovely, the heights of it were a hand job on the pitch at the back of wanderers... good times

why are all the gurls in my mobile telephone related to me, or massive.

That's a puzzle isnt it? Would've thought you were up to solving it tbh...;)

Pantsface wrote: »
    Its all so different these days, mad

I remember with boyfriends when i was a teen, ringing or waiting for them to ring you on your parents land line. No sexting, no dirty pics, it was all so nice and lovely, the heights of it were a hand job on the pitch at the back of wanderers... good times

Such an innocent time back then:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

mmh any one wana sext?

Such an innocent time back then:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Jiminy13

dats nathin de news thing is masterbating at each other on the bus. no touching just rweal life it rocks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I find sexting, webcaming, or indeed anything sexual, or even dating, or even meeting people romantically over the internet, ****ing weird. So no, I have not.

cloud493 wrote: »
    I find sexting, webcaming, or indeed anything sexual, or even dating, or even meeting people romantically over the internet, ****ing weird. So no, I have not.

there is an element of creepy involved

Pantsface wrote: »
    :rolleyes:
    No I mean as in, so innocent back then, as if!:p

No I mean as in, so innocent back then, as if!:p

Oh, we were dirty, but it were straight forward, IE: did you give him a hand job? Etc

none of this facebuke, photos, etc

good times

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

In the words of Nike - Just Do It.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Of course I have. Apparently I give great hand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

sexting with an i phone can be dangerous tho :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

who hasnt tbh?

:o

Seriously though. I don't due to that, I don't want to such material to haunt/be used against me later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

It's just a bit of fun tbh!!

I did it last night.....love birthday sexts! :D

I dont see the harm in it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Wtf is sexting?

How can once have sex via texts?! You send some dirty text and you're there waiting forever for a reply to come back...

Cybersex on the other hand, where is my robe and wizard hat?... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

one bit of advice, always wear protection when sexting as from experience. one dirty night of it you throw caution to the wind, then she comes back telling you she is pregers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

beco2010 wrote: »
    one bit of advice, always wear protection when sexting as from experience. one dirty night of it you throw caution to the wind, then she comes back telling you she is pregers

What if it isn't yours. Did you check her inbox?

What if it isn't yours. Did you check her inbox?
    it was a black nokia

i have a samsung

iv been paying credit every week

it might not be mine:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

I like to text one of my b*tches about how Im gonna take a big dump in her mouth and make her eat it in front of me while I pull the brains of meself on her boobies..........she fecking luvs it the durty little cum-receptacle......

LimGal wrote: »
    I like to text one of my b*tches about how Im gonna take a big dump in her mouth and make her eat it in front of me while I pull the brains of meself on her boobies..........she fecking luvs it the durty little cum-receptacle......
    galway girl what a song

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭foleypio

DURTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, then jesus wept

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

beco2010 wrote: »

Phone sex is even worse, you might get hearing aids...

phill106 wrote: »
    Phone sex is even worse, you might get hearing aids...

...........or you could even end up with poo in your mouth,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

...........or you could even end up with poo in your mouth,,,,,,,,,,

You eat da poopoo?

phill106 wrote: »
    You eat da poopoo?

My b*tches luuuuuvvvv to eat da poopoo............nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom poopoo nom............

• Advertisement
Advertisement