Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Come on, own up. Who has sexted?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭foleypio

theres alot of thanks whoring going on in this thread and I dont like it one f**king bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

Many times. I was getting to know a girl and we were having a flirty borderline dirty conversation. In reference to us getting down and dirty I jokingly texted:

So what do I have to say for us to end up in bed?! :p

But I was cock-blocked by my phone- foiled by my autocorrect. It came out as:

So what do I have to pay for us to end up in bed?! :p

Suffice to say that cooled down my fumbling attempts at courtship very quickly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭foleypio

C.D. wrote: »
    Many times. I was getting to know a girl and we were having a flirty borderline dirty conversation. In reference to us getting down and dirty I jokingly texted:

So what do I have to say for us to end up in bed?! :p

But I was cock-blocked by my phone- foiled by my autocorrect. It came out as:

B]i]So what do I have to [b]pay[/b] for us to end up in bed?! :p [/i[/B

Suffice to say that cooled down my fumbling attempts at courtship very quickly.

jesus, we've got some real charmers here on boards:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

foleypio wrote: »
    jesus, we've got some real charmers here on boards:)

U mad bro?

Why dont you lighten up bro?

**** user name bro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Wtf is sexting?

How can once have sex via texts?! You send some dirty text and you're there waiting forever for a reply to come back...

Cybersex on the other hand, where is my robe and wizard hat?... :pac:

Waiting forever for a text? What planet are you from? Get a bird that can actually text and it takes a few seconds, I've gotten to 200 texts each in a hour before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I regularly sext. I often enjoy being given orders by dominant women, so usually my sexting takes that form. For example she might say, get naked and lie on the bed. Send me a photo of your penis. Don't touch it, rub your nipples etc.

It can go on for hours while she keeps teasing me, great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I regularly sext. I often enjoy being given orders by dominant women, so usually my sexting takes that form. For example she might say, get naked and lie on the bed. Send me a photo of your penis. Don't touch it, rub your nipples etc.

It can go on for hours while she keeps teasing me, great fun!
    I bet she never tells you to put whiskey on it though;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I bet she never tells you to put whiskey on it though;)

No, unfortunately not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Have him on my bed
    e1ds85.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Not me:mad:

The government are reading our sexts:pac:
    Smoothens out my tinfoil hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

who hasnt tbh?

I've sext but no photos....don't have a camera on the shoddy piece of ****e that has the audacity to call itself my phone (yeah! My phone talks!):mad:
    Pedant wrote: »
    Nearly every bloody day when I was with my ex. It was nice at first but then got kinda annoying when he was texting me randomly with explicit stuff in the middle of day during lectures or when I'm out with people.

Me fella sent me one while I was teaching a class last year (I teach English in companies here) saying something along the lines of, "I bet your students are picturing you naked....like I am right now" and I looked up at the 8 female middle-aged civil servants staring at me as my head turned ulcer red trying not to laugh...

why are all the gurls in my mobile telephone related to me, or massive.

Where I'm from, "massive" means great! You should give those massive girls a buzz....no doubt they'll show you a massive time....:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I will sext but only using words, no sexy pics I'm not that kinda girl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I honestly fail to see why anyone would rather be creepy and use a website like tagged for dubious sexting, rather than go out to a pub or bar and meet a real person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

cloud493 wrote: »
    I honestly fail to see why anyone would rather be creepy and use a website like tagged for dubious sexting, rather than go out to a pub or bar and meet a real person.
    Real people smell :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

cloud493 wrote: »

Where do you think I meet these people in the first place but in 'real life'?

I usually sext after I've slept with the person just for a bit of fun or in prep for what's to come;)

It brings out your exhibitionist side which is kind of exciting! No harm done:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh yes of course.

The best times are when he is in work, about to go to a meeting :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yes I have and yes there was pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I think it's pretty fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Teasing is always fun :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

2487.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

I will sext but only using words, no sexy pics I'm not that kinda girl :D

Ah you up for a nice playful sextin session so?

/PM sent

Advertisement