Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eGo CE 4 Charger help

Options
  • 02-06-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

Oh no disaster, the friday of a bank holiday and my usb charger for my eGo CE4 is broken. Ill never make it through the weekend with my sanity intact. Can i pick one up in Dublin anywhere or does someone have one i can buy/borrow/beg off of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

I'm afraid that I'm down in Galway so not muc h help, but what you do need is a Ego Charger (you can ignore the CE4 bit). Do you know if it's the actual Ego USB Charger or the Wall Adapter that is broken (or both?)

I remember reading in a post on another forum about having spare chargers, batteries etc. Good advise me thinks for times like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Both of these have collection in Dublin which should sort you out.
    http://www.e-cigireland.com/
    http://e-smokeireland.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

It's the part on the charger that screws in to the battery unit, the internal wires have snapped due to me making a balls of unscrewing it (i know, i know), its beyond fixing i think.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

If the shops derra linked can't sort you out and you're still stuck by Sunday, I've a spare you can have

Thank you all very much

Andrew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Gotta say vapers on here are real helpful, in many different respects :)

Yea, i remembered someone saying they should have posted here when they got stuck over Christmas. It is very much appreciated.

I just want to publicly say a massive thank you to wingnut32 from e-smokeireland for sorting me out today. Im looking forward to testing out those flavor I picked up from you as well, ill put up some reviews when i get the chance.

Thanks so much,

Andrew

Advertisement