Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is Wrong With People Taste in Music !!!

• 02-06-2012 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Chatting away to one of my friends about House music

He told me that Daft Punk are has beens and crap and haven't a clue how to make great house music like Mr one song Avicci

I told him come back to me when Avicci has been around 17 years like Daft Punk !!!!!

Really what is wrong with peoples music tastes !!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

House music is sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ancientoracle

They're both crap.

Listen to some real music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If one person says Music is dead I'll imagine myself cutting their balls (or ovaries) out of their body. I won't do it because I won't be able to find them IRL, unless I already know them, but I'd like to.

And what's wrong with peoples music tastes? Some people are just dumb, some just follow the crowd and some just don't like the same things as you because it isn't something they like or can relate to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Chatting away to one of my friends about House music

He told me that Daft Punk are has beens and crap and haven't a clue how to make great house music like Mr one song Avicci

I told him come back to me when Avicci has been around 17 years like Daft Punk !!!!!

Really what is wrong with peoples music tastes !!!!
    Nothing. It's their taste. Variety rocks. Or bangs. Or rules. Or whatever verb fits what you like. I don't like house much. What's up with your taste then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

can't beat a bit of detroit techno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement