Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to Pepe

Options
  • 02-06-2012 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I had a message a few weeks ago from a member asking about sharpening a couple of hunting knives.

It turns out that the member worked with a couple of lads from my home town, Dungarvan, and wondered if I knew these lads. Again, the boys were into shooting and fishing, and are my first cousins!

So, and I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, Pepe sent me down a couple of knives to see after for him, care of cousin Doc. I thought no more of it really other than asking if they were ok for him and fit for use again on the hunt.

Tonight I had a knock on the door and cousin Doc. was there with a gift from Pepe. It was completely out of the blue and I am kind of stunned by it. I want to thank him very much for his generosity and for the thought that went in, I very much appreciate what he's done.

There was no need of it, I am always happy to help out fellow sportsmen and food fanatics (chef types), but I do appreciate the gift I have received.

Thank you very much lad, I am very grateful to you.

(and there was no need of going out of your way to be doing the like of that...:D )

Advertisement