Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room for 3 weeks in Tallaght

Options
  • 02-06-2012 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all,
    I need accommodation in Tallaght for 3 weeks, as I have to finish my placement in Tallaght Hospital. I am finding it quite hard to find a house that will take me for a month, any one got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

http://www.yourlocal.ie/d/charities-dublin-24/tallaght_homeless_advice_unit_01_4940224
    youve a way more options if you want to take up heroine for the 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

You could stay with a host family for 3wks, plenty of them about and you'd get your meals cooked for you too :)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Sounds like the name of a "challenge" reality TV show.

Can you survive 3 weeks living in Tallaght?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

jayteecork wrote: »
    Sounds like the name of a "challenge" reality TV show.

Can you survive 3 weeks living in Tallaght?

Presented by Anto and Deco.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

kenk wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I need accommodation in Tallaght for 3 weeks, as I have to finish my placement in Tallaght Hospital. I am finding it quite hard to find a house that will take me for a month, any one got any ideas?

Get a bedsitter in Rathmines and travel out every day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭yellowtrout

This might sound odd but I think the Maldron Hotel in Tallaght can give you a reduced rate if you stay with them for a few weeks.
    Not saying it's your best option but maybe worth thinking about it if you're having trouble finding a place for only 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tallaght has a number of hotels, none of which are tourist central. Maldron as suggested above there, the Plaza and the Abberly.

Contact the three of them and ask what the price for 3 weeks, room only, would be.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Get a bedsitter in Rathmines and travel out every day!

Genuine question- why do you imagine that you'll be able to get a bedsit in Rathmines for 3 weeks- when you can't elsewhere?

OP- The Maldron etc might be an idea- or better still- pop up a notice in the staff canteens asking a doc or nurse who lives in the area if they might be willing to rent you a bedroom for the duration.6

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

smccarrick wrote: »
    Genuine question- why do you imagine that you'll be able to get a bedsit in Rathmines for 3 weeks- when you can't elsewhere?

Genuine answer, I am not imagining. I know that there are some available. I know a girl who has a one bed flat in Rathmines. She is going home for the summer and would like to sub let the flat so she can come back. She has discussed subletting with the landlord and there is no problem. She would be happy with a months rent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement