Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question for the MODS...

Options
  • 02-06-2012 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭

How old does a thread need to be before you're not allowed to post on it? I needed advice on something that had already been asked, so rather than ask the same question, which you're not allowed to do either apparently - I just asked the question in an older thread - but then the thread was closed on me. So my question is: how old is too old?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It'll depend on the forum greatly, but a limit of three to six months is commonly used. A more accurate answer would only be gained by asking the mods of the specific forum in question.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement