Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concentrating on maths,english and geography?

• 02-06-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Is it too early to only concentrate on these for next week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 teacake

Not exactly just don't forget about the other subjects that are the following week, plan your day around them 3 but even in the evening familarise yourself with the other subjects your doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Meglamonia wrote: »

I've only been doing English & Geography the last few days, still not making great progress though! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I don't do Geography but I've only been doing English and Maths for the last couple of days, and I'm mainly focusing on English now. :cool: Although I've done nothing for English all year so I kind of need to. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Geographyhater

Meglamonia wrote: »

I've only been doing English & Geography the last few days, still not making great progress though! :(
    Same here! Geography essays are taking over!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Just been doing Geography, planned on doing loada English today but I left Hamlet, HMMTB and my notes in school....schools closed till Tuesday -_-.

Geography, Maths and the others for me so! I can do some poetry cus I have an old copy and the poetry book, still would like to get comparative and single text out of the way :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'm focusing on the earlier exams because chem and physics aren't for like 3 weeks so I've loads of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I've been concentrating on English , maths paper 1 , geography and business.
    I have a long GV&V and T&I done I'll need to find a way to shorten it so I won't run out of time or leave comparative til the end. I have 2 more poetry essays to learn. I'm fairly okay with English.

The others I have a lot to learn still but I'll have it all learnt by the exam . I'm leaving economics til Friday and french a few days before.

Advertisement