Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping down to foundation maths?

• 02-06-2012 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Is it possible to drop from pass maths down to foundation on the day?

I'm worried about failing and only need foundation for my course. If it is possible how would you go about doing it, like just ask the examiner for the foundation paper or what? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes, at Leaving Cert. you just ask, but I would seriously suggest you speak to your teacher first, as well as being absolutely clear what repercussions there may be regarding college courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Diamondsandrose

spurious wrote: »
    Yes, at Leaving Cert. you just ask, but I would seriously suggest you speak to your teacher first, as well as being absolutely clear what repercussions there may be regarding college courses.

Thanks. I'm gonna test myself tomorrow and see if I'm capable of passing. It's not needed for points and entry into my first 3 choices only require foundation level or no maths at all. Ah decisions, decisions. .

Advertisement