Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max withdrawl from an atm?

Options
  • 02-06-2012 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Whats the max daily withdrawl from an atm? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I'm pretty sure generally it's 400, although some ATM have their own maximum amount (the free standing ones in shops etx) however you can get your daily withdrawal amount increased by your bank, for example mine is 1000.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

AIB €600

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭phormium

Ub is 1,000 but it will depend on the machine and you might have to do it in two withdrawals.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

PTSB is €700.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

UB €750 per day.
    UB cc is a 20% of your available limit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭phormium

Have UB changed? I have often taken 2 lots of €500 from UB branch atm, it won't give it all in one go but will do 2 separate transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Standard limit is €750, ie €400 then €350.

This can be raised but not recommended.

Most ATM have limits like €400 with those free standing in shops having limits as low as €50 max. hard to say if you can the just multiple withdrawal.

Generally it's all down to the security of the ATM.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Toboldlygo

The amount you can withdraw at an ATM can be determined by either your bank account or the ATM.

Check the terms and conditions relating to your account - probably available on line at the bank's internet site.

The ATM will probably have a limit on the amount you can withdraw in one transaction. My experience is that the usual limit at ATMs attached to bank branches is 400 euros and ATMs in shops is 200 euros. Abroad the limit is usually around 200 euros.

Advertisement