Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

donnybrook traffic last night at about 11

Options
  • 02-06-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

can anyone tell me what happened last night in donnybrook, the traffic was at a stand still on eglington road, brookevale road and donnybrooke road heading north. need to tell me boss why deliveries were late

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kreuzberg09

Not sure if this was the cause but I was heading down Anglesea Rd last night at about 10, attempting to turn down Simmonscourt Rd but prevented from doing so, as there was Black Car with a GB or NI Reg crashed into the wall across from the Church at the corner, seems as though the accident had just occurred and the cops had just arrived on the scene and the driver had a lucky escape to walk away from it, if he/she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

One word. Wesley.

Combo of hoards of children dressed like prostitutes, dirty old pervs slowing to gawk at said prostitutesque children and parents of said children stopping randomly on a main thoroughfare to collect their precious hyper-sexualized darlings.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 scottless

Not sure if this was the cause but I was heading down Anglesea Rd last night at about 10, attempting to turn down Simmonscourt Rd but prevented from doing so, as there was Black Car with a GB or NI Reg crashed into the wall across from the Church at the corner, seems as though the accident had just occurred and the cops had just arrived on the scene and the driver had a lucky escape to walk away from it, if he/she did.

i dont think so because this was down brookevale road and eglinton road and there a fair bit away and once i got past the traffic i drove down simmonscourt and it was clear
    MicraBoy wrote: »
    One word. Wesley.

Combo of hoards of children dressed like prostitutes, dirty old pervs slowing to gawk at said prostitutesque children and parents of said children stopping randomly on a main thoroughfare to collect their precious hyper-sexualized darlings.

it defo wasnt wesley cause there must of been about 40 or 50 cars at a stand still on brookvale road all the way back to eglington road which is behind donnybrooke road it was way to big for that

i rang donnybrook garda station and they couldn give me a reason either

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

Had a look back on the tweets from AA Roadwatch
    (https://twitter.com/#!/aaroadwatch). Don't see anything for Donnybrook from that night, but they don't put up everything there. Their alerts thing (http://www.aaireland.ie/AA/AA-Roadwatch/Dublin.aspx) is more comprehensive, but I don't think you can look back on old alerts. You could maybe give them a call and see if they have any records.

Advertisement