Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just want to say to all you Leaving Cert students...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Martin_94 wrote: »
    I think there may have been some confusion over my previous post.

I was talking specifically about my GP. Last month on a routine check up we started chatting, and the conversation got swayed towards the topic of the Leaving Cert. My GP informed me that he received 400 points in his Leaving Cert.

The reason I would have extreme concerns if I found out my GP got less then 200 points would be because he was dishonest and lied to me, and I would not want to go to a dishonest GP.

Hope I cleared that up. Funny how things people say can be misconstrued isn't it. :cool:
    I suppose, seeing as we're not mind-readers! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Martin_94 wrote: »
    points in his LC
    It's funny that the only people that care about the LC are two groups;
    A) They are doing the LC
    and B) They see them doing good in the LC is one of the greatest things in the world

If you f**k up your LC, and don't get your desired points, look into a PLC course that has connections to the course, and get in that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

I hate when people say 'you can just do a related plc ',
    my course does not have a related plc even if i wanted to do one , so if i don't get enough points i have to repeat or pick something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

I love you too anon, I love you too ;p

Advertisement