Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charger cardle for angel care parent unit needed ASAP

Options
  • 02-06-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Our Charging cardle for our Angel care baby monitor for the parent unit is broken and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get one Im very badly stuck ?

All help greatly appreciated:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

It takes batteries if you're really stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Ours broke after we had it just over a year. I emailed Angelcare to see about getting a new one and they said they'd send me a replacement one out, no charge, and I had it in a couple of days. They didnt ask for any proof of purchase. Might be worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks sillysocks,

I give it a try and report back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

When we forgot ours on hols we stuck in recharable aaa batteries. It takes 4 i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks but i have no charger for the rechargable batteries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Thanks but i have no charger for the rechargable batteries.
    buy one. :)

any shop that sells anything electronic will have a charger for AA batteries, curries, pc world, harvey norman, even places like woodies, boots and many more.

if you're stuck then you're going to need a solution for at least a few days until you can get a new cradle and recharging the rechargeable batteries are your only option.

fully charged they will easily last the night in your monitor, so you just have to charge them during the day when you're not using it, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 CleverUsername

Is it the actual cradle or just the wire adapter part thats broken?

Our adapter part broke recently and we bought a replacement in Peats. It was a generic adapter with loads of "heads" - we just slotted it straight in and it works perfectly.

If your problem is the same you could bring the old one and the user guide down to them and I'm sure they'll advise which adapter will work.

Good Luck

Advertisement