Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next time there's a referendum

• 02-06-2012 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭

It should be to kick Dublin out of Ireland. They provide nothing. They chew up all our resources. Most of them speak with an english/australian hybrid accent.

I reckon everyone would be happy. Both them and us.

We can create a new capital in Carlow and live like kings off the fat of the land.

Also, Mayo can f*ck right off.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

I was with you until that bit about Carlow.....Jesus no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

It should be to kick Dublin out of Ireland. They provide nothing. They chew up all our resources. Most of them speak with an english/australian hybrid accent.

I reckon everyone would be happy. Both them and us.

We can create a new capital in Carlow and live like kings off the fat of the land.

Also, Mayo can f*ck right off.

Will there be free Pringles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

TheBody wrote: »
    Will there be free Pringles?
    There'll be pie and hats.
    and a roasted pig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

There'll be pie and hats.
    and a roasted pig.

I'm in. I call dibs on President in this new Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Sounds good to me, I can't stand that English/Austrailian Hybrid accent they have either.

English/Austrailian Hybrid accented Dubliner: "You know what I mean like"

Me: "No, you can go away now please"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I was with you until you started hating on Mayo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement